Lavora con noiFormati costantemente come professionista, cresci come persona
Ci sono 1 posizioni aperte
Vuoi rispondere a un annuccio oppure procedere con una candidatura spontanea?Registrati al nostro servizio di recruitment e invia il tuo curriculum. Inizia qui
HISTORY IBDP TEACHERWith experience teaching Tok
We are looking for a qualified History IBDP teacher possibly with experience teaching TOK
Our ideal candidate wants to join a relatively new IBDP with a low student teacher ratio, with a strong team of experienced and committed teachers who have built a great collaborative environment.
Collegio San Carlo’s mission is to develop and enhance the education of its diverse student body. It believes in the importance of both tradition and innovation and encourages its teachers to use a wide variety of methodologies to enable this. The Baccalaureate is part of the school’s renewed dynamism towards an international outlook and building future pathways for its students. It joins other four strands of High School Education already offered by the school.
- minimum of 3-5 years of IBDP teaching experience
- Appropriate University Degree in the subject plus Teaching Certification,
- EU passport holder or valid working papers for Italy,
- Commitment to the IB philosophy of teaching and learning,
- An excellent team player with a balanced combination of initiative, flexibility and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Italian a plus
SALARIES AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and full or part-time contract
- Relocation and Housing allowance if moving from abroad
Should be sent directly to the International Recruitment Manager email@example.com :
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All positions will be subject to comprehensive reference checks including the DBS.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates by email to schedule TEAMS/ZOOM interviewsCandidati